Saturday, February 27, 2010

i know the voices in my head are not real,but they surely have some good ideas (not mine)

Well, these days..i could say that my life is at its 'hecticness' peak(upto now,ofcourse). I always go by what voices in head says, as they never ever tellme to study or do boring things like that. They always had a broader picture in mind :P But now they have changed,or not!

Voices in my head have simple valid points and issues, but catering to all of them seems impossible. simple reason that i am not good at time management(that nt what i vil tell my PI panel,unless they come 2 know after reading this).
1st voice: Plz prepare 4 GDPI of XLRI. Its very imp. to you n plz plz brush up ur acads..this is a short term voice,which will not live long.

2nd voice: Plz learn guitar,its a very spl gift n if u have joined classes, then better practice as much as possible. I want this voice to be a mid term voice, but i am becoming immune to this, n its gonna end soon. :(

3rd voice: Ofcourse, loose some weight. U look horrible. I so want to listen to this 1 ! :sigh

4th voice: Hell with MBA, get married..aye aye..How should I tell her that I so want to, but u know, meri majburi hai..

5th voice: came just now,stop blogging,no one reads it! better do yeilding things.
well, i tell her that m nt good at priortising n really hope, some ppl turn up accidently on my blog n write a comment :despo

Bon Nuit
Au Revoir

1 comment:

  1. you should try to write short stories and publish them. U can become professional writer

    ReplyDelete