I am so free today that I am not getting time to watch IPL.
Confused ?!?!
Well, As I am free from last 2 days, the huge to-do list is keeping me busy or what i called free time list.
I am so enjoying every part of it. Which explains the worth of maintaining a self discipline, coz after its done, the enjoyment of doing things which you yourself refrained from, is truly uncanny.
Ok enuff of gyan already,
To-do list includes
- loads of movies kept priortised
- listen to new songs(hip hop,jagjit singh) well i lyk things mixed up
- play (read practise) guitar
- write poems(happy happy poems)
- sleep late, wake up late
- watch IPL
- go out pune n outside pune
- blog
- start a good novel
- do a lot of shopping
- be in touch with all my friends
- sms every1 i know to read my blog
- Lastly, THink happy, be happy, keep others happy :)
okey then, happy singh signing off
au revior
vivant heureux! :) :)
Congrats for conversion of XL
ReplyDeletethanx :)
ReplyDeleteChanced upon your blog. Really liked your poetry. Specially the Brown Couch. :]
ReplyDeleteYou should write more often. The innocence of your rhyming couplets are a welcome change from the heavy poetry.